Masonry Cleaning & Paint Stripping
Has your Houston brick building lost its luster? Perhaps years of pollution have coated the bricks with an unsightly layer of soot or a previous owner decided that painted bricks were the perfect choice at the time.
- Brick Cleaning – Historic brick buildings often turn black with grime and soot. A professional cleaning can restore the building’s bricks to their original glory and immediately transform the building into a true beauty. Brick cleaning can cause irreversible damage if not done correctly. This is not a do-it-yourself job!
- Paint Removal – Did a previous owner apply a coat of paint over your home’s brickwork? Let us strip the paint and expose that beautiful brick for you!
- Plant Life Removal – It’s hard to not love the look of ivy-covered brick walls. However, once the vines die off or are removed by the property owner, unsightly plant remnants are left behind on the brick walls. Removing this residue requires experienced brick cleaning professionals.
In addition to the cosmetic reasons for brick cleaning and paint stripping, if your brick masonry needs patching or repointing, brick cleaning before repointing the mortar allows for more accurate color matching.
No matter why your Houston brick building needs cleaning, hire a professional for the job. Doing this job yourself is NOT recommended due to the risks of permanent brick damage such as:
- Damage to surrounding windows and plants
- Masonry and interior damage due to water or chemical solution penetration
- Expansion of soluble salts